Corporate Wellness Program
The Milwaukee Running Festival Corporate Wellness Challenge provides an excellent opportunity to improve the health, wellness and corporate culture of your company. The Corporate Wellness program is for companies or clubs that are looking to encourage a healthy lifestyle while having fun in the process! The program makes it easy for the group organizer while providing the whole team multiple perks.
Invest in Your People – Invest in Your Business
Running and walking promote a healthy lifestyle. This in turn creates healthier employees who rely less on health insurance, which reduces medical insurance premium costs. This wellness program is a great way to boost company spirit and is a fun way for employees to interact outside of the office.
An investment in corporate wellness is an investment in your company’s success. The benefits of team fitness may surprise you:
The Milwaukee Marathon Corporate Wellness Challenge offers a variety of distances for runners and walkers, while also providing options to engage non-runners during race weekend. The Corporate Wellness program also includes opportunities for discounts and exclusive Race Day experiences to create the ultimate experience.
Pricing & Discounts
Groups of 15 or more registrants are eligible for exclusive discounts – here’s how:
Group Discount Option #1 Groups paying 50% of the registration fee on behalf of their employees will receive a discount between 5% and 15% – the discount is dependent on the total number of participants that sign up. We create a group discount code for your employees to use and register with. Employees will be responsible for the remaining balance. Discount will be subject to price increases leading up to the event. Once registration is closed, we will send a final invoice for with the applied discount for payment.
15+ Participants 5% Discount 50+ Participants 10% Discount 100+ Participants 15% Discount
Group Discount Option #2 Groups that are paying for 100% of the registration fee on behalf of their employees will receive a discount between 10% and 30% – the discount is dependent on the total number of participants that sign up. We create a group comp code for your employees to use and register with. The race fees are locked in at the price when you begin the group registration process. You do not have to worry about fee increases once set and you do not have to pay the individual service fee. The discount savings depends on when the group is established, the earlier the better! Once registration is closed, we will send a final invoice with the applied discount for payment.
15+ Participants 10% Discount 50+ Participants 20% Discount 100+ Participants 30% Discount
Group Option #3 Groups that are unable to commit to a minimum of 15 participants can still participate, but will not qualify for any discounts. Your team captain will create a team when they register for the event. Additional members can also join the team as part of their registration, but each member would be subject to price increases leading up to the event.
- Training and wellness resources
- Preferred packet mailing or group packet pick up
- Monthly newsletters
- Volunteer opportunities
- Group or team cheer opportunities on course
- Organized Fun Runs and Lunch 'N Learn events
- Exclusive offers on race gear
Exclusive Race Day Experiences (Upgrades)
VIP Party. Treat your group to the VIP Party! Options ranging from an energy boosting pre-race breakfast to a post-race lunch to replenish energy stores and celebrate with your team. Private gear check, bathrooms and more opportunities are also available.
Corporate Hospitality Area. Contact us to discuss setting up a private pre-race and post-race area for your team. We can help you secure a tent, catering, private restrooms and more.
Private Busing. Get your employees to the Start Line. We can work with you to secure private buses from your business to the races, for stress free travel planning.
On Your Mark. Get Set. Go!
Step 1. Complete the online application form and tell us about your team.
Step 2. Recruit, register and run!
- Upon completing the form and initial communication with the Milwaukee Marathon staff, your Team Captain will receive a code that they can distribute to their team participants.
- Team participants will register themselves online using the team code provided.
- The Team Captain will manage their team online.
Step 3. Finalize team and submit payment two weeks prior to event weekend.
- All team participants must be registered and approved online three weeks prior to the event.
- Once the roster is complete, the Team Captain will receive an invoice for payment.
- The invoice must be paid before any race packets will be released.
Step 4. Work together. Race together.
REQUIREMENTS OF CORPORATE WELLNESS REGISTRATIONS
- Discounts only apply to teams of 15 participants or larger.
- Corporate teams can be a combination made up of any distance(s).
- Teams must be finalized a minimum of three weeks before the event – Sunday, September 24, 2017.
- Once a team is finalized there can be NO changes/additions to the Team.
- Before packets are released, all payments must be made at least two weeks before the event – Sunday, October 1, 2017.
- All registration purchases are final. We do not allow refunds, deferrals or bib transfers.
Apply Now to get your team started.